Home > Anti-Discrimination Policy
Equal Opportunities Policy of RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited
RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited operates the following equal opportunities policy. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited regards this issue with the utmost seriousness and asks you to contact us in the event that you feel that your opportunities have been infringed.
- RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and places an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited.
- RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate's merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
- Complaints and Monitoring Procedures
RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited has in place procedures for dealing with complaints of discrimination. These are available from us and will be made available immediately upon request.
- Part-Time Workers
- This Equal Opportunities Policy also covers the treatment of those employees and workers who work on a part-time basis. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited recognises that it is an essential part of this policy that part time employees are treated on the same terms as full time employees (albeit on a pro rata basis) in matters such as rates of pay, holiday entitlement, maternity leave, parental and domestic incident leave and access to any company pension scheme of RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited.
- It is also recognised by RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited that part-time employees must be treated the same as full-time employees in relation to training and redundancy situations.
- Harassment Policy
- RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited is committed to providing a work environment free from unlawful harassment.
- Harassment because of race, colour, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, age or religion or any other basis protected by legislation will not be tolerated by RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited.
- This policy prohibits unlawful harassment by any employee or worker of RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited.
- Examples of prohibited harassment are: -
- Verbal or written conduct containing derogatory jokes or comments,
- Slurs or unwanted sexual advances,
- Visual conduct such as derogatory or sexually orientated posters,
- Photographs, cartoons, drawings or gestures,
- Physical conduct such as assault, unwanted touching, or any interference because of sex, race or any other protected basis,
- Threats and demands submit to sexual requests as a condition of continued employment or to avoid some other loss, and offers of employment benefits in return for sexual favours,
- Retaliation for having reported or threatened to report harassment.
- If you believe that you have been unlawfully harassed, you should make an immediate report to the Managing Director of RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited followed by a written complaint as soon as possible after the incident. Your complaint should include:
- Details of the incident;
- The name or names of the individual or individuals involved; and
- The name or names of any witness or witnesses
- RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited will undertake a thorough investigation of all the allegations of harassment. If it is concluded that unlawful harassment has occurred, remedial action will be taken.
- Any employee who is found by the RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited finds to be responsible for unlawful harassment will be subject to the disciplinary procedure and any sanction may include termination. It should be noted that a person who discriminates or harasses may be liable for payment of damages to the person offended, in addition to any damages payable by RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited should it have been found to have failed to ensure the practice ceased forthwith. Under the Criminal Justice Act 1994, harassment became a criminal offence, punishable by a fine of up to £5,000 and/or a prison term of up to 6 months. Under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, the penalties for aggravated harassment are an unlimited fine and/or 5 years imprisonment.
- Gender Reassignment Policy
- RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited recognises that any employee or worker may wish to change their gender during the course of their employment with the Company.
- RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited will support any employee or worker through the reassignment provided that full medical counselling has been undertaken and RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited has access to any relevant medical reports.
- RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited will make every effort to try and protect from discrimination or harassment the employee or worker undergoing reassignment within the work place.
- All employees and workers will be expected to comply with the policy of RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited on discrimination or harassment in the workplace. Any breach of such a policy will lead to the appropriate disciplinary sanction.
- Where an employee is engaged in work where the gender change imposes genuine problems RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited will make every reasonable effort to reassign the employee or worker to an alternative role in the Company.
- Any employee or worker suffering discrimination or harassment as the result of their gender reassignment should make recourse to the Company's grievance procedure.
- Any discrimination or harassment complaint will be investigated fully.