"Recruitment Revolution are superb for all recruitment"
Iconic British Designer Lighting Brand
"Simple, clear & the result we
Exterior Architectural Practice
"Excellent service - our sole
source of recruitment!"
Health Technology Company
"Excellent and efficient
Cyber Security Consultancy
"Great system - Great candidates -
RR are always great to work with!"
3D Printing Manufacturer
We offer an alternative to risky and time consuming Flat Fee Recruitment advertising. We refer to Flat Fee Recruitment as a “blank cheque” approach to recruiting given the risk and uncertainty if your recruitment spend doesn’t yield a hire. And consider the hidden time costs as you’ll have to do all the leg work – screening CVs, managing candidates and organising interviews. Ouch.
RR is best bits of the recruitment agency model, just without the pushy sales and high fees. So if your aim is to fill your role for a low cost rather than simply advertise it, let’s talk!
8 Reasons how the RR model delivers a better experience and ROI over Flat Fee Recruitment services:
- We don’t do upfront charges (we’re here to fill your role, not sell you adverts)
- We provide a service-driven approach to managing the entire recruitment process including: candidate management, interview scheduling and candidate feedback (flat fee services simply send you CVs)
- We seek out candidates (not all candidates are actively looking for roles)
- We deliver a personal service offering best practice, salary benchmarking and advice on compliancy aligned with REC standards (you don’t get this with a service that merely advertises your job)
- We review every candidate to assess their suitability (there’s no automated computer screening here)
- We deliver a first class candidate experience like any good agency should (flat fee applicants will often be oblivious to your identity and unprepared when you call. We’ve been told this is pretty awkward )
- Our service runs until your job has been filled (flat fee companies simply sell you 7-28 day adverts)
- If your chosen candidate accepts your offer and then backs-out, or commences employment and walks-out, we’ll help you to rehire at no additional cost (you’ll have to re-advertise with Flat Fee Recruiters, and yes, that means having to pay again).
Let’s talk about sensibly reducing your cost per hire, call us on 0800 294 3113.
Read our article on Onrec about Flat Fee Recruitment – The rise of the Pirates and Deceivers
Head of Technology for World Famous Publisher