LØCI is a British lifestyle brand with a global vision, combining style and purpose through the creation of luxury vegan products.
Launched in 2021, the brand has enjoyed exciting growth and a strong celebrity following.
This growth trajectory now means that LØCI is looking to strengthen and push on to the next stage.
Role: Chief Operating Officer
Reporting to: CEO
In a highly competitive market, LØCI stands out as a serious challenger and is looking for the right person to join the senior team and help drive the brand towards its global ambitions.
The Chief Operating Officer at LØCI will oversee the execution of the day-to-day business operations of the company to help deliver the company’s strategic plan. You will have a detailed understanding of an eCommerce business, and be able to develop and execute compelling and robust operational business processes including product development, sourcing and execution of marketing plans.
Specifically, you will be expected to:
· Act as a strategic partner to the CEO and leadership team, helping to identify and set strategic and short-term performance and growth goals.
· Design and implement scalable solutions (systems, processes, and people) needed to support current operations and the expected growth of the business.
· Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and strengthen internal communications with staff throughout the organization. Filter ideas and translate them into functional plans for the company.
· Establish and closely monitor against key performance metrics ensuring targets are met/exceeded. Ensure efficiency and service quality (customer and internal).
· Creating an enabling work environment and positive company culture.
The ideal candidate:
Please contact us if you enjoy working in a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive in cultivating great teams.
You will have all of the following:
· Strong leadership with superior communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience and understanding of consumer brands. Experience with footwear/lifestyle brands would be an advantage.
· In-depth understanding of operational processes in a retail/consumer environment (e.g. product development, sourcing, eCom, marketing execution).
· Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
· Strong project management skills with a natural aptitude to solution-oriented problem-solving and execution.
· Analytical, highly numerate with a good understanding of performance metrics.
· Strong systems focus with a good understanding and experience of business infrastructure and ERP systems.
· A minimum of 3-5 years experience in executive and senior leadership roles in a fast-paced growing eCommerce and brand company.
Details: Full Time
Based in West London, but with substantial travel
Salary : £150k – £200k (+ bonus)
· Eligible for Share Options.
· Compensation tied to company revenue growth and profitability.
· Access to genius advisors (who have managed VCs or managed 1B+ eCom brands)
Sounds like a good fit? Apply here for a fast-track path to our Leadership Team.