£40,000 + Healthcare + Benefits Package
Digital/Media/New Media, IT/Software/SaaS, Marketing/Advertising/PR
Project Manager - Web Analytics Agency - Google 360 Suite Partner, The Drum Top 100 agency
Berkshire, SL3 - Accessible from both London Paddington & Waterloo
£40,000 + Healthcare + More Benefits (See below)
++ Excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader running GA Analytics and Conversion projects for the likes of Guinness, WhatCar?, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff ++
The Project Manager Opportunity:
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for an award winning Digital Analytics Agency, in a hands-on role managing our conversion rate optimisation and analytics projects. We’re Berkshire’s only Triple Google Authorised Consultants and are ranked in The Drum’s Top 100 Digital Agencies.
Due to our successful reputation, our portfolio of accounts is growing fast. We are looking for a new Project Management superstar, who will be responsible for leading and managing our projects.
Who we are looking for:
+ A Digital Project Manager who is able to demonstrate innovative thinking, talent and ambition.
+ The Project Manager will have bags of intuition, the ability to think for themselves, and communicate confidently with clients.
- Experience / knowledge of project management of Google Analytics, A/B and multivariate testing projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of websites and digital marketing
- Ability to run multiple projects across multiple clients
- Great written English skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with running projects in an agile methodology/framework
- Client facing experience in a similar environment or role, ideally for an analytics, conversion rate optimisation, or digital agency
- Experience with tools such as Basecamp
- Super organised, confident, empathetic, motivational and obviously a pleasure to be around
- A good understanding of website usability
- Google Analytics qualification (GAIQ)
- AdWords Fundamentals exam
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic HTML skills
We run a great package of rewards and benefits for our team with the sole aim of creating a more enjoyable, rewarding and dynamic workplace. All permanent staff at are entitled to the following benefits:
- AXA PPP Healthcare medical insurance - arguably the best health insurance in the UK!
- Birthday off! Have your birthday off on us
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Entitlement to purchase tax free childcare vouchers
- Tax free annual travel card loan
- Drinks fridge - free chilled drinks available for all
- Plus you get to work with some of the best brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff
You may have worked in the following capacities:
Google Analytics Analyst, A/B multivariate testing, Digital Account Manager, PPC Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Search Marketing Executive, GA Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Marketing Analytics Executive, Customer Insights Analyst, GA Project Manager.
Interested? Just Apply Below...
In 2005 we ripped up the rule book to deliver a recruitment agency experience that makes everyone feel just that little bit happier. By applying you consent to us processing & passing your application to our client for review for this vacancy only. If your skills match the role you will hear back from us within 2 business days. Good luck, Team RR.