£20,000 - £27,000 + competitive benefits
Vehicle Technician - No.1 Global Car Brand
£20,000 - £27,000 + bonus & competitive benefits
About the company:
We are the home of Toyota in Taunton. A family owned group of three Toyota centres,that have proudly been looking after our customers for almost 40 years in the Southwest. With customer service at the forefront of what we do, every member of our team prides themselves on distancing ourselves from the competition by delivering exceptional service and an experience to remember. Coupled with class leading innovative products including Hybrid technology that is now available in the majority of our model line up. A truly winning formula of success for a career in the motor sector.
The Vehicle Technician Role:
As a Technician, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals. With great technical knowledge and a passion for problem solving, a Technician will work to service and repair vehicles with the customer in mind at all times. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise workshop utilisation and productivity, delivering excellent quality to the customer and without compromising safety.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a demanding environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in technical knowledge and efficient labour productivity.
Does this sound like you?
Do you want to be part of a successful team, with an eye for detail and strive to deliver great customer service?
If you are looking for a career change and have a proven track record as a technician this may be the move you have been waiting for.
We are looking for highly motivated technicians with the drive to succeed to join our team within a well-established and respected company.
If so, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Fully qualified NVQ Level 3 Light Vehicle Technician
- Team player with the ability to use own initiative and with an eye for detail
- Be dedicated to providing an excellent service
- Experience of working previously for the Toyota franchise will be advantageous
- Either working towards or currently an MOT Tester would be an advantage, but not essential
Remuneration package includes:
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank/public holidays
- Competitive basic salary of £20,000 - £27,000 plus bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Plus other benefits as expected of a large organisation
- Normal working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week plus Saturday rota, which will be form part of your normal working week
We are an equal opportunities employer.
You may have worked in the following capacities:
Car Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Engineer, Trainee Vehicle Technician, Mechanical Engineer
Interested? Just Apply Below...
In 2005 we ripped up the rule book to deliver a recruitment agency experience that makes everyone feel just that little bit happier. By applying you consent to us processing & passing your application to our client for review for this vacancy only. If your skills match the role you will hear back from us within 2 business days. Good luck, Team RR.