Candidate Cover Terms
The “Candidate Cover” service has been designed to help you re-hire at reduced cost should
a role that we fill become available where the hired Candidate terminates employment
or vice versa.
This service is offered subject to the following terms:
- In these Terms the following definitions apply:
“Candidate” means the person introduced to You by RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited for an Engagement, including any officer or employee of the Candidate (if the Candidate is a limited company).
“We / Us / Our” means RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited company number 5627376, incorporated on 17th December 2005, having its place of business at: Castle Hill House, 12 Castle Hill, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1PD.
“You ” means the person, firm, or corporate body together with any subsidiary or associated Company (as defined by the Companies Act 1985) to which the Candidate is introduced and who takes out the Candidate Cover Service.
- In these Terms the following definitions apply:
- Only candidates sourced by Us are covered by this service.
- No replacement candidate will be provided for candidates engaged on a temporary/short term/fixed term contract.
- Where the Candidate has accepted your job offer but does not start employment, in accordance with Our Terms of Business, We will in accordance with clause 8.2 still find a replacement candidate and the “Candidate Cover” will apply to the candidate that commences employment.
- The “Candidate Cover” service will be terminated if new applications generated are not declined or invited for interview within 21 days of application.
- The “Candidate Cover” service will not be provided where the Candidate has been made redundant through lack of work available or where the position within the company ceases to exist.
- We will use exactly the same job specification/advert that was used to attract the original Candidate. No alternations can be made to the job advert except salary enhancements.
- Candidate Cover is non-transferable and non-renewable. Only the candidate initially employed by You is covered and once that original candidate has been replaced, this cover cannot be re-used or converted to cover the replacement candidate or subsequent candidates.
- You will be required to provide written notification to Us no more than 14 days from the job acceptance date notifying Us of the actual job engagement date.
- You will be required to inform Us in writing (including by email) that the employment has been terminated no more than 7 days from the date of termination.
- The “Candidate Cover” will not be provided until You have made available to Us either a letter of resignation or notice of employment contract termination.
- We will use its best endeavours to source a replacement candidate subject to the Terms of Candidate Cover.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any “Candidate Cover” special offer. This service cannot be exchanged for cash or an in-lieu credit and is offered in accordance with these terms.
- The Candidate Cover service is offered subject to all invoices being settled within the 14 day payment terms. In respect of any promotions offered, no replacement candidate will be found where invoices are not settled in full within the 14 day payment terms. All Candidate Cover invoices must be settled within our standard 14 day payment terms. We reserves the right to charge late statutory late payment charges for all late invoices.
- Each party hereby irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes of whatever nature arising out of or relating to these Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law.
- If any provision of these Terms is adjudged by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the parties agree that the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain valid and enforceable. No waiver by either party of any term hereof shall constitute a waiver of any such term in any other case whether prior or subsequent thereto. No single or partial exercise of any power or right by either party shall preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any such power or right under these Terms. You may not assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent. These Terms may not be changed, modified, amended, released or discharged except by a subsequent written agreement or amendment executed by duly authorised representatives of RecruitmentRevolution.com and You. A person who is not a party to these Terms has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from the Act.
Neither party is responsible for failure to fulfil its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond its reasonable control that directly or indirectly delay or prevent its timely performance hereunder. All notices made pursuant to these Terms must be made in writing, sent postage prepaid by registered or recorded mail, addressed to the other party’s address stated above and marked for the attention of “The Company Secretary”. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and shall supersede all previous representations, agreements and other communications between the parties, both oral and written.