Website Terms and Conditions
1. The contents of this RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited site (the “Site”) are subject to the points stated below.
2. This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited of Castle Hill House, 12 Castle Hill, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1PD
3. The Site is intended for use only by employers (“Clients”) and candidates (“Candidates”).
4. The Client agrees that RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited will carry out a company credit check prior to activating the client’s account. For Sole Traders and Partnerships RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited will carry out a consumer credit check.
5. Upon registering with RecruitmentRevolution.com the Client permits RecruitmentRevolution.com to use their company logo on the RecruitmentRevolution.com homepage and job information page. RecruitmentRevolution.com will remove the Client’s logo at their earliest convenience upon written request from the Client.
6. The use of the Site is governed by, respectively, the terms of the Terms of Business for Clients and the Terms of Business for Candidates, to which users should refer. The Client will have the opportunity to view the Terms of Business upon posting a new vacancy. Users of the site are asked to read the Terms of Business carefully before committing and creating a legally binding contract.
7. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Site belong to RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited.
8. In order to obtain access to the Site, all users of it acknowledge and accept the rights of RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited, including the disclaimer right, in the Site.
9. The contents of the Site are for only general information and only for use by our Employer clients and Candidates (as indicated).
10. The information on the Site may be updated from time to time.
11. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited hereby excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied) or any other assurances as to the operation, quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, timelessness, or fitness for any particular purpose, or functionality of the Site. Furthermore, it is accepted that access to the Site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed, at any time, for any reason.
12. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited hereby excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied) or any other assurances as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, timelessness, or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the jobs or content of the material appearing on the Site, including (but not necessarily limited to) any Curriculum Vitae of an Applicant or any description of a client which may be contained in the Site.
13. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Site or any such contents.
14. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of any such Curriculum Vitae nor does RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited make any representations by virtue of the contents of the Site in relation to the existence of or the availability of any positions advertised from time to time.
15. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited makes no warranty that the contents of the
Site are free from infection by viruses or any other element which has
contaminating or destructive properties and RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited
shall have no liability in respect thereof.
16. The Site contains links to external third party sites located on servers which are maintained by third parties, but RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited has no control over such third party sites and therefore no control over their content. Accordingly, information that may be accessed from the Site via hypertext link is available solely on the basis that RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited disclaims all responsibility or liability
(including for negligence) in respect of any of the material contained on or accessible from such sites and servers.
17. To the full extent permissible by law, RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited disclaims all responsibility (including any implied terms) for any damages or losses (which, without limitation, would include financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from anyone’s use of or inability to use the Site or from anyone’s use of or inability to use any material appearing on the Site, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or as a result of using any material on the Site.
18. Clients of RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited, agree to comply with the Terms of Business for Clients, including provisions with regard to Data Protection Legislation, and agree not to include personal contact information within their job advertisements or job briefs. RecruitmentRevolution.com Limited reserves the right to edit any job advert information and exclude members who do not comply.