Things appear to be looking up for the job market in 2013 – employers are hiring and unemployment figures are falling. We’ve worked with some major employers (you can read more information on our Case Studies page) including TalkTalk, Wilson and Morrisons – so if you’re conducting a job search and looking to work for one of the UKs biggest companies, read on for who’s employing in September 2013 taken from this report by Career Builder.
SKILLS: Business Development / Management
• Moody’s – a company that provides credit ratings and research tools for the financial markets is hiring and looking for business development experts among other positions.
• MasterCard – a top technology company in the global payments industry and a household name are also looking for business leaders and managers.
View our own Business Development/Management vacancies at RecruitmentRevolution.com here.
SKILLS: Customer Service Representatives
• Hertz – the world’s largest vehicle rental organisation is looking for customer service representatives throughout Europe.
• Telefonica – a leading provider of mobile and broadband services (including O2) and other non-voice services is also looking for customer service representatives in O2 stores throughout the UK.
View our recruitment opportunities for Customer Service Representatives online here .
SKILLS: IT / Data / Research / Software Developers
• Moody’s – in addition to business development managers, the financial industry leader is also looking for analysts, data managers and software developers throughout London and Edinburgh.
• Nigel Frank International – specialist recruiters in Microsoft Dynamics are looking for developers and support staff.
View all the agency IT positions that are currently available online by clicking here.
SKILLS: Operations / Supply Chain
• Home Retail Group – the UK’s leading home merchandise retailer is currently hiring in Argos and Homebase to fill supply chain positions as well as operations and buying vacancies.
View the buying and operations positions currently on offer from RecruitmentRevolution.com here.
• Lenovo – one of the go-to companies for personal technology and the world’s second largest PC provider are currently searching for sales people in the UK.
• UPS – the largest package delivery company in the world is also looking for sales people throughout the UK.
View our recruitment opportunities in sales online by clicking here.
SKILLS: Nursing / Care Workers
• Exemplar Health Care – provider of care services to adults in specialist units are opening a number of new homes this year and as a result are looking for registered nurses in The Midlands and the North.
• MiHomecare – a quality care provider in the South of England is currently looking to recruit care and support workers throughout the UK
You can view our current health opportunities within the UK online here .
SKILLS: Warehouse / Drivers
• UPS – in addition to sales and marketing, UPS has positions available to fill for drivers and warehouse operatives
We’ve got a number of logistics / transport vacancies available. Click to view them here.